[kada] Re: X-Mas Party

  • From: mark choe <markchoedds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:31:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello KADA Members.
Just a reminder our annual Holiday Party is coming up in 2 weeks. It will be on
Saturday, Dec. 17th starting at 6:30 pm at the McLean Hilton Hotel. Tickets are
$150 per person. We will again be having it together with the Korean Medical
Association. It will be a sit down dinner with open bar, dancing, games, and
lots of very nice prizes. We will be reserving about six tables just for us
dentists. So let's all get dressed up and get together on the 17th for a great
night of fun! Please let me know if you are interested in attending so I can
mail you some tickets. It is optional black tie and pictures will be taken at
the front door of each couple or singles. If don't have a date, come as you are
because there will be a lot of people to keep you company. Last year we had
about 60 come from KADA, so let beat that number this year. So far only 12
RSVP, let get this number up. For those who RSVP send the checks to Maggie Pak.

Please respond on Facebook at Greater Washington Korean American Dental
Association or e-mail to Ed Chun at edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx with your RSVP. Come
on KADA, it's Party Time!

Mark.