[kada] Re: Weekly question

  • From: Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

I definitely agree.
  Also, I recommend many courses offered at LVI.  Worth the money and time, in
my opinion.

  Paul

Leonardo lee <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }      I would recommend Ron Jackson' course.
He is very informative regarding adhesive dentistry.

Leo

---------------------------------
  Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:09:08 -0700
From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Weekly question
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hello Forum,

  After a weekend of drinking, isn't getting up early Monday morning for work
the best?...NOT!!
  This week's question:

  "Do you have any CE courses which you've taken, that you'd recommend?"

  Have a great week!

  Paul

  Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

  Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the
New MSN Mobile

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.