[kada] Re: Weekly question

  • From: Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

  This particular letter is right out of Eagle Soft and is what we use.

  Dear Mrs. Jones:

  From the very first appointment, we try to establish open lines of
communication with our patients. The purpose is twofold: we understand you, you
understand us. With mutual understanding in place, we can work cooperatively
toward the same goal: sustained dental health.

  Your history of canceling appointments indicates we have not achieved this
working relationship, in spite of our office's best efforts. Your enthusiasm
for good dental care seems to stop short when it comes to the appointed hour
for treatment.

  We will be available to you for emergency care for the next thirty days. If
you need the names of other dentists in the area, we'd be happy to refer you.
Please let us know where you would like us to send your records.

  Very truly yours,

wahn khang <wkhang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Paul,

  That is a great idea. Can you share the sample "patient firing letter".

  Wahn.