[kada] KADA Party

  • From: "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 02:12:53 -0500

Today is the last day to buy tickets for our KADA Holiday Party.  There will
be no tickets sold at the door!  If you are interested in attending, please
reply to the forum.  I have attached a list of names that have requested
tickets for the party.  If you are planning to attend and do not see your
name on the list, please e-mail me.  If you have bought tickets then please
send your check made out to KADA to Maggie and she will send you your
tickets.  Her address is 6300-B Springfield Plaza, Springfield, VA 22150.
We have received a lot of sponsorships from many companies but we can always
use more.  If you know someone that may be interested in participating,
please forward their information to me.  So far, we have sold 76 tickets.
Thanks everyone and have a nice day.

Ed