[kada] Re: KADA Christmas Gala

  • From: "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:29:37 -0500

Thanks Will and thank you to everyone that came out last Friday night.  It
was a great turnout and it appeared that we all had a great time.  KAMA also
said that they really enjoyed having our Gala together.  Also, I think many
of you know already, but congratulations to Mark Choe on becoming the next
President of KADA.  I hope that you will all support him as much as you have
supported me over the past two years.  Thank you everyone for your support
and friendship.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ed

From: edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] KADA Christmas Gala
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:38:09 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all getting excited about our Christmas Gala this Friday.  I
have spoken to many of you and I think it would be a great idea for the
gentlemen to wear tuxedos if you have one.  If you don't own a tux then
please don't rent one.  A suit will be what most people will be wearing but
if you own a tux, let's wear them.  After all, the party will be at the Ritz
Carlton and there will be a professional photographer taking complimentary
photos for us.  As for the ladies, from past parties, they tend to wear more
formal dresses but cocktail attire should be fine as well.  Lastly, there
will be tickets available at the door so if you decide at the last minute
that you would like to attend, please feel free to join us.  Again, the Gala
will start with cocktails at 6:30 pm at the Ritz Carlton in Tyson's Corner.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there Friday night.  For those of you
that cannot make it, have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Ed