[kada] Holiday Party

  • From: "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:37:47 -0500

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all getting excited about our Holiday party tomorrow evening.
Remember, it will be at TPC Potomac (10000 Oaklyn Dr., Potomac, MD 20854)
from 6 pm to 11 pm.  It will be cocktail attire.  Also, due to some
illnesses and other conflicts, some people could not make it at the last
minute.  We have 2 and possibly 4 extra tickets for tomorrow evening.  If
you are interested in attending and have not yet bought tickets or if you
know of anyone that may want to attend, please e-mail me right away.  Sorry
for the late notice but I just found out last night myself.  Also, there
will be other singles attending so if you would like to join us stag then we
would love to have you as well.  Please check with your friends and/or
spouses and let me know if you can take those extra tickets.  Thanks and
I'll see everyone tomorrow night.

Ed