[kada] Re: Holiday Party

  • From: mark choe <markchoedds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:14:38 -0700 (PDT)

Ed,

What's Maggi's address?

Mark.

________________________________
From: Edward Chun <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 8:37:14 PM
Subject: [kada] Holiday Party

Hello everyone,

I hope you all stayed dry this weekend.  I would like to thank everyone for
your wonderful support of KADA this year.  I believe we had a great year so
far.  I would like to ask for your support one more time before the end of the
year.  KADA will be holding our first annual formal Holiday Party.  The party
will be held on Saturday, Dec. 5th from 6 pm to 11 pm at TPC Potomac (Avenel)
country club.  It will be a very nice dinner with open bar followed by
dancing.  We will have a Korean DJ playing English and Korean songs.  The KADA
party will be on the same night as the KMA Christmas party.  I hope this will
not be a problem for most of you.  The price per ticket will be $120.  However,
if you RSVP and send in your check to Maggie Pak by Nov. 16th,the price will be
discounted to $100 per ticket.  The food and venue will be amazing so I really
hope that you will make every effort to attend.  Also, the party is open to
non-dentists so please
 invite all of your friends and family.  Please RSVP and let us know if you are
planning to attend and how many tickets you will need so we can make the proper
arrangements.  Thank you all in advance for your continued support of KADA and
I look forward to seeing everyone’s dance moves on Dec. 5th!!!!