[kada] Re: Christmas Party tickets

  • From: Hyue Kyung Kwon <smilesdds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:17:06 +0000

I will take 2 tickets.

Thanks

Hyue Kyung

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:50:46 -0500
Subject: [kada] Re: Christmas Party tickets
From: dr.andykim@xxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 tickets for me.

Thanks

Andy

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Edward Chun <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So far we have 54 RSVPs.  We will need 6 more tickets sold by tomorrow evening
to put down our down payment.  Then we will hopefully sell another 14-20
tickets before the 20th which is our deadline for ticket purchases.  Thanks
everyone for your support thus far and let’s get the last 6 tickets sold soon.

Ed