[kada] Re: Christmas Party tickets

  • From: "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:29:31 -0500

So far we have 54 RSVPs.  We will need 6 more tickets sold by tomorrow
evening to put down our down payment.  Then we will hopefully sell another
14-20 tickets before the 20th which is our deadline for ticket purchases.
Thanks everyone for your support thus far and let's get the last 6 tickets
sold soon.

Ed