[KACT] technology

  • From: "Susan Rippe" <srippeonw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:13:36 -0600

At Olathe Northwest we all have Smartboards in our classrooms and LCD
projectors mounted on the ceiling.  My department has a set of laptops to share
among 4 teachers and we have several sets of vernier probeware.  All students
have Palms which we often use to post data.

Sue Rippe
Aerospace and Engineering Program Coordinator/Instructor
2000 Kansas Teacher of the Year
Olathe Northwest High School
21300 College Blvd.
Olathe, KS  66061
913-780-7150 Ext. 2125
fax 913-780-7159

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Olathe District Schools. The
message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended
only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee.  If you
are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error,
you are not authorized to read, copy or distribute this message or any
attachments. We ask that you please delete this message and any attachments and
notify the sender by return email or by phone (913) 780-7000.