[KACT] Re: kact Digest V2 #70

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:10:54 -0600

Gotcha...thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: kact-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kact-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alan Vancil
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:29 PM
To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [KACT] Re: kact Digest V2 #70

I think she is referring to requests or desires by some of the conference
participants to see the state conduct a second free chemical disposal
campaign.

Many of the people who participated in the first clean-out felt they would
have done things differently if the information given to use at the
conference
had been provided to us before we participated in the program.

Alan Vancil

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 02:00:20 -0500 (EST), kact wrote

Twotrees WebMail Client (http://www.twotrees.com)