[KACT] Re: earth and space science

  • From: Steve Landry <steve.landry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:08:58 -0500

At Pratt we were offering an Explorations Class at the Freshmen level. With
the change in the graduation requirements from the State we went to an Earth
Science class for Freshmen. We also added an Environmental Science class to
help those lower-end kids who would struggle taking Chemistry or Physics.