[KACT] Re: conference question

  • From: "Mike Schainost" <Schainost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <adiskin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:57:28 -0600

I would agree 2 conferences would be better.

Maybe KACT could have a breakfast for members at the KATS conference along the
lines of Mole Day Breakfasts at BCCE and ChemEd.

>>> adiskin@xxxxxxxxxx 11/10/05 07:35AM >>>
I would like to see a separate conference for two reasons.

One, so that people who aren't members of KATS can participate without
an additional cost.

Two, I think a "solo" KACT conference would provide more opportunities
for chemistry teachers to "bond" with one another and would foster an
environment that would support KACT in the future!