[KACT] Re: Website

  • From: "Mike Schainost" <Schainost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:44:16 -0500

Kelly,
You have done an incredible job at getting KACT up and running in this
busy time of the year.  You should be commended for all this work.
Great job.

Regional Representatives (click here to see regions) does not match the
Bylaws.   I would be willing to be a representative for region 3 since I
live in Anderson but teach in Miami.  The server at OHS would not allow
me to send in the nomination.  I'll try at home.

I also notice that retired teachers cost $15 while regular membership
is $5.

Thank you for all you have done.

Sincerely,
Mike Schainost

>>> DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/18/05 10:58AM >>>
I have the website temporarily on my high school's website (it will be
=
moved to a www.kact.org site once we have some money to register the =
domain name, etc.).  The only thing that isn't functional is the =
nomination form for officers--it won't work until I have the pages on a
=
server that supports forms (my HS server does not).  The "members only"
=
area will be password protected once we have paid members--until then
it =
will remain open for anyone to look.  All of the resources in the =
"members only" area are empty now, but hopefully members will fill them
=
up with things that work in their classrooms!

http://web.haydenhigh.org/detersk/kact/index.htm

Feel free to look at things and make suggestions!    If you see
anything =
you don't like or if you think of anything useful that's missing, let
me =
know!  We'll of course need a cool logo for the group (right now the =
webpage is all text)...if you have any ideas for that, let me know as
=
well!

Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx