[KACT] Re: Website

  • From: "Cline, Brad" <bcline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:34:42 -0500

Kelly,

Concerning the membership form... is it assumed the retired membership
of $15.00 is for lifetime?   I ask because we have a retiring chem
teacher here that is interested in joining.

=20
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'"
                                                            -Isaac
Asimov:
=20
Bradley L Cline
Chemistry I, Chemistry II, Physics Instructor
Goddard High School
2500 S 199th St West
PO Box 189
Goddard, KS  67052-0189