[KACT] Re: Vote for KACT logos

  • From: "Cline, Brad" <bcline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:50:19 -0500

What would be really cool is to have the one from the periodic table if
you could somehow make the tear on the tellurium make the whole block
look like the shape of Kansas.  It might take a little creative blending
in Photoshop, but it would look neat.

Scientia non habet inimicum nisp ignorantem.

Bradley L Cline

Chemistry I, Chemistry II, Physics Instructor

Goddard High School

2500 S 199th St West

PO Box 189

Goddard, KS  67052-0189