[KACT] Updating contact information

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:12:11 -0700 (PDT)

It's that time of year where people play musical
chairs!  Make sure to go to the website and fill out
the online membership form marking that it's an update
(no money required) if you're changing schools,
addresses or email addresses.

As for me, I'm going to Shawnee Heights so my Hayden
email won't work after the end of the year. (and I'm
transitioning from yahoo to gmail although the yahoo
one will still work).  My new email will be
kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!