[KACT] Trading Post & Newsletter

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:28:56 -0800 (PST)

The trading post can be accessed online in the
members' only area.  It contains any handouts,
weblinks and information that was provided for those
that could not attend, or those that wanted to see
more than one session at a time!  If presenters send
in more information, I'll add it to that page.

I'll be working on the next newsletter in the next few
weeks...if you have information, ideas, opportunities,
or anything else that may be of interest to other
members, please share! :)

It was good to meet you all this weekend and I thought
it was a great success!  Thanks to all for
participating/helping out!
Kelly