[KACT] Re: Those going to Chem Ed?

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:45:15 -0500

I'm so glad you guys are going to try to hook up...that's great!  Unfortunately
I won't go this year...but for a good reason.  We're expecting our second child
in a few weeks, so the summer will be spent at home! :)  I hope you guys bring
back great stuff to share with the new KS group.  I've already put a spot in
the fall newsletter for a report on the conference...so make sure to let me
know about all the great stuff when you get back & I'll fill everyone else in!
Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat