[KACT] Re: Those going to Chem Ed?

  • From: "Melissa Nielsen" <mnielsenoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:12:15 -0500

Another chemistry teacher and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn and ea=
ting in the dining hall.  I'm ooking forward to meeting everyone.

Melissa Nielsen
Olathe East High School
>>> sarnold@xxxxxxxxxx 05/20/05 2:58 PM >>>
Dear Bruce et al,  It sounds like a great idea!!  I will be staying in
the dorms on campus and eating in the dining hall.  What about you and
others?  Susan Arnold =3D20