[KACT] Temporary email change

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:01:17 -0800 (PST)

Starting the 17th (Tuesday), my email won't work for a
couple of days as we switch IP's at school.  The
ListServ will still work and I can still read
it...just my personal email I can't get.  If you need
to get me directly (with all the conference stuff,
people have needed to lately), use

Do You Yahoo!?