[KACT] Re: State assess

  • From: "Gunn, Kristin" <Kristin.Gunn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:07:23 -0600

Salina Central is testing all juniors regardless of what science class they are
enrolled in. We are giving all juniors one practice assessment for life science
and one practice assessment for physical science. Once we have baseline scores,
we plan to take another look at our curriculum and sequence to better match up
objectives and student preparedness.