[KACT] Re: Scholarship application readers

  • From: "JOANN WALKER" <jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 08:30:47 -0500

I would read but one of my students did apply.  Joann Walker

>>> kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx 5/3/2006 8:23 AM >>>
Anyone interested in reading the 10 scholarship applications (they're
quick
and some look to be pretty neat) let me or Angie ( know and we'll send
you
the file.  I've taken all the names and places out of them to make it
"blind"

Kelly
kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx