[KACT] Re: ST. LOuis

  • From: "LYNDA BURGHART" <tlburghart@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:57:59 -0600

Is anyone from KACT going to the national science conf in St. Louis?
L Burghrat


---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply-To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:00:51 -0500 (EST)

>Your KACT ListServ settings are in the digest mode, meaning you will receive 
>one email per day with all postings.  
>
>If replying to this digest, please change the subject line to match the 
>original messages subject line rather than it appearing as the "digest" 
>subject line.
>
>Replying to this message will send it to the entire group--use individual 
>email addresses to respond to an individual member.
>
>To post to the mailing list, send email to kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>To unsubscribe, change your settings (change the settings from digest mode) or 
>to search the archives, visit http://www.freelists.org/list/kact
>***************************************************************
>
>------------------------------------
>kact Digest    Thu, 01 Feb 2007        Volume: 03  Issue: 006
>
>In This Issue:
>               [KACT] impact?
>               [KACT] Re: impact?
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [KACT] impact?
>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:41:31 -0600
>
>I'm working on the Entry 4 for my National Boards and one of my
>"accomplishments" was founding KACT.  But I need SPECIFIC impact on student
>learning in order for it to be considered an accomplishment.  I have my own
>stories, but those count as "learner" accomplishments.if anyone else has a
>story about impacting student learning from the result of KACT formation,
>I'd love to hear it.that way starting the group would count as a "leader"
>accomplishment as well! :-)
> 
>
>Thanks!
>
>Kelly
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>From: "Trina Adams" <trina.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [KACT] Re: impact?
>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:20:25 -0600
>
>I used the "Stoichiometry Fairy Tale" that was provided by a member sometime
>last school year.  The project created a visual for many students that
>weren't getting it.  I soon started to see doodles of the fairy tale beside
>an occasional problem when the student was flashing back to the construction
>of the project.  When students were doing group practice, some would use the
>fairy tale as a map when leading the group.
> 
>
>Thanks to the KACT member that made the "Stoichiometry Fairy Tale"
>contribution.
>
>Good luck, Kelly.
>
> 
>
>  _____  
>
>From: kact-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kact-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
>Of Kelly Deters
>Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:42 AM
>To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [KACT] impact?
>
> 
>
>I'm working on the Entry 4 for my National Boards and one of my
>"accomplishments" was founding KACT.  But I need SPECIFIC impact on student
>learning in order for it to be considered an accomplishment.  I have my own
>stories, but those count as "learner" accomplishments.if anyone else has a
>story about impacting student learning from the result of KACT formation,
>I'd love to hear it.that way starting the group would count as a "leader"
>accomplishment as well! :-)
>
> 
>
>Thanks!
>
>Kelly
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>End of kact Digest V3 #6
>************************
>Your KACT ListServ settings are in the digest mode, meaning you will receive 
>one email per day with all postings.  
>
>If replying to this digest, please change the subject line to match the 
>original messages subject line rather than it appearing as the "digest" 
>subject line.
>
>To post to the mailing list, send email to kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>To unsubscribe, change your settings (change the settings from digest mode) or 
>to search the archives, visit http://www.freelists.org/list/kact
>
 
***************************************************
Replying to this email will send it to the entire group--use individual email 
addresses if you wish to direct a response to individual members.

To post to the mailing list, send email to kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, change your settings or to search the archives, visit 
http://www.freelists.org/list/kact

Other related posts:

  • » [KACT] Re: ST. LOuis