[KACT] Probeware Labs

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT (E-mail)" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:52:57 -0600

With all the people using the Probeware (in various forms), I was wondering if
anyone had created their own labs?  I've basically used the ones that came with
Vernier's Chemistry With Computers and Advanced Chemistry With Computers (with
modifications of the questions asked, etc.).  I've also substitued the temp
probe for a regular thermometer here and there, when I want a constant readout
of temp or a more visual reading (so that students can see it level off, etc.).
 But I get bored...has anyone come up with any great ones that are different?

You can post them as attachments to the ListServ, but those that receive
"Digests" won't get them (as I just found out this morning).  Or you could send
them to me and I could begin a "Probeware" section in the "Lab filing cabinet"

Kelly Deters
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx