[KACT] New website

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KACT <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:36:40 -0500

I've been working on making a more interactive website!

You can upload your own files to share, you can share your own links of
interest, you can manage your own user account & you can create calendar
events.

If you have paid your dues for this year, you'll get an email following this
one that will give you a password and login information. The new site is
still at www.kschemteach.org

I will be transferring old files from the Member's Only area to this new
website in the next few days...but in the meantime, add you're onw!

(I will also be taking non-current-members off the listserv in the coming
days as well!)

Kelly