[KACT] Member schools aren't getting scholarship letter--this is your notice

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:44:35 -0800 (PST)

I've had my little worker bees folding and stuffing
envelopes for 340 high schools today! :)  I'll get the
postage after school and send them out.

I'm not sending a paper letter to any school that has
a KACT member (we'll save $25 in postage by not
sending you one).  This is your official notice to let
your students know to apply (the link is now on the
main page at www.kschemteach.org)

The deadline is May 1, 2006

Thanks, Kelly