[KACT] ListServ instructions

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:19:22 -0500

Just a note for those that have never used ListServs...I forgot to =
mention it earlier.  Replying to a message sends your reply to the =
entire group.  When sending a message, you should always include your =
personal email address at the end of the message (which I forgot to do) =
so that people can send responses just to you if they don't want to hit =
"reply" and send it to the entire group.