[KACT] Re: Link correction

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:37:26 -0600

Not a pain at all!!!  When I use it in workshops I'm there to demonstrate
how it works...with you guys I'm not there in person since I just emailed it
to you! :)

To see the questions, go to the export menu at the top and then you can
either export them by Grade/Standard to a html file that will be placed in
the same folder as you have the program itself in...or you can choose to
look export them individually as you look at them.

If when you click on a grade-level in either of the export options you don't
see a list of the standards pop up in the empty box next to the list of
grade-levels, then your firewall is blocking the program from accessing the
internet and you need to allow it access the internet through the firewall
(at school your IT would have to do it, but at home you'd do it on your own

Let me know if there's any more questions!