[KACT] KS Chem Teacher Conference in Topeka this October

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KACT <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:37:33 -0500

Let's make this a great conference!  Let's keep all our Wichita-faithful,
and also add a bunch new "Northeastern Kansas" teachers!!!!

WE NEED PRESENTERS...every one of us has a great idea in us...let's share!

*Our 4th Annual KACT Conference will be held Saturday, October 11, 2008 at
Shawnee Heights High School (approximately 9am - 4 pm), in southeast Topeka.
*

*Conference cost is only $15 and the one-year membership cost is only $15.
Come to Topeka for a wonderful day of sharing, lunch and snacks!
*

*Click here to submit a
presentation<http://www.kschemteach.org/Conference/call_for_presentations_for_kact_.htm>
*

*Click here for ONLINE registration for the conference (AND
membership/renewal)<http://www.kschemteach.org/Conference/conference_online_form.htm>
*

*Click here for a PRINTABLE registration
form.<http://www.kschemteach.org/Conference/conference%20registration.pdf>
*

*Click here for a PRINTABLE membership/renewal
form<http://www.kschemteach.org/MembershipForms/Membership%20form.pdf>
*