[KACT] KACT membership

  • From: "Arnold, Susan" <sarnold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:54:04 -0500

Dear Kelly,  I think you have done an outstanding job setting things up
so far!!!!  I am interested in joining.  I think $15 is about right per
annum.  Perhaps $25/ 2 years?  I would also be interested in being a
regional representative for KACT, in the Wichita region.  I am going to
CHEM-ed in Vancouver BC this July!  Thanks  Susan Arnold

Susan B. Arnold
Maize High School
11600 West 45th Street North
Maize  KS  67101