[KACT] KACT Strand at KATS Kamp

  • From: <scapes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:24:43 -0600 (CST)

Even if we decide to have our conference at some other time than KATS Kamp
KACT should still consider putting together a chemistry strand.  This
would involve 8-10 presentations on teaching chemistry that would be
scheduled in the same room.  One of the sessions could be a KACT meeting.
This would be really good exposure for KACT.  If we decide to have a
conference at another time of the year that would be great.  KABT and
KESTA both do that and have a strong representation and participation at
KATS Kamp.  My opinion might be a little slanted having been a KATS
president and board member.  We might want to check with KABT to see how
their strand has worked and if they plan to continue it.

Scott Capes
Emporia High