[KACT] Just for "chemistry" & need volunteers

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:31:22 -0800 (PST)

I've had many emails and everyone has agreed to stick
with the more "narrow" view of chemistry, chem
engineering and chem education since there are so many
scholarships available for the off-shoots that branch
off of chemistry already.

Any volunteers to be the "contact" person for the
scholarship information to be turned into and to head
the selection committee?

When's a good deadline?  I hope to get the letters out
to the schools by next week.

Do You Yahoo!?