[KACT] Input

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT (E-mail)" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:15:08 -0600

I've put a form on the website to get input from everyone now that several
ideas have been thrown out there about how to handle our conference.  (If you
can't tell, I'm a survey, input kind of person!)

There's questions about how you want to have the conference (KATS, KACT or
both), what you'd like to see offered and if you'd like to present anything.

There's also some questions about if you'd like to see us offer a Chem Teacher
award and if so, how would you like to see it done.

Take a second and fill it out!  http://www.kschemteach.org/input.htm
Thanks!

Kelly
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx