[KACT] Re: Information

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:45:21 -0500

sounds great to me!  I can put it in the 2nd quarter one! :)

Hope your year starts off great.

I have the envelope addressed and sitting on my desk to mail to you...just
gotta get one of those pesky stamps! :)

On 8/18/06, Cline, Brad <bcline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just realized I never replied to you. I'd be happy to work up an article about modeling, but have had no time to do so right now. Things are just too crowded with the start of the year, but I will try to get something together for a newsletter. Perhaps the next one.

*Scientia non habet inimicum nisp ignorantem.*

Bradley L Cline

Chemistry I, Chemistry II, Physics Instructor

Goddard High School

2500 S 199th St West

PO Box 189

Goddard, KS  67052-0189