[KACT] Re: Information

  • From: "Cline, Brad" <bcline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:12:24 -0500

I just realized I never replied to you.  I'd be happy to work up an
article about modeling, but have had no time to do so right now.  Things
are just too crowded with the start of the year, but I will try to get
something together for a newsletter.  Perhaps the next one.

Brad

Scientia non habet inimicum nisp ignorantem.

Bradley L Cline

Chemistry I, Chemistry II, Physics Instructor

Goddard High School

2500 S 199th St West

PO Box 189

Goddard, KS  67052-0189