[KACT] Re: Finals Exemption

  • From: "London Reif" <lreif@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 08:16:31 -0600

You make some valid points here.  I try to explain comprehensive finals to my
seniors in chemistry and physics, and why I require comprehensive finals in my
classes.  They don't always understand we are trying to teach them new things
as well as prepare them for the future.  I guess we keep doing what we do, and
hope that eventually they will appreciate us, even if it isn't right now!