[KACT] FW: A fantastic one day conference

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KACT <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:03:44 -0500

------------------------------
*From:* Susan Rippe [mailto:srippeonw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Thu 5/31/2007 7:43 PM
*To:* dnmvn@xxxxxxx; go4jazz2@xxxxxxx; karengfrey@xxxxxxx; KTOY95@xxxxxxx;
jfimmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lfarthing3@xxxxxxxxxxx; rmsdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
bdageford@xxxxxxx; gdale11@xxxxxxx; kcgarwick@xxxxxxx; lagoodson@xxxxxxx;
sjgroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; joliedarby@xxxxxxxxx; amandargibb@xxxxxxxxxxx;
cgeorge_buster@xxxxxxxxxxx; fore_by_fore@xxxxxxxxxxx; vvgolden@xxxxxxxxxxx;
cdilday@xxxxxxxxx; jkjmflexman@xxxxxxxxx; dowt@xxxxxxx;
Teri_Holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jptlfost@xxxxxxx; Linda Greiner; Paula
Donham; Randy Dix; lorilouise@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bwenloe@xxxxxxxx;
kathryngood@xxxxxxxx; kristieapperson@xxxxxxxx; mikeflenthrope@xxxxxxxx;
wegibson@xxxxxxxx; Kelly Deters; nconard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; getzl@xxxxxxx;
afeagins@xxxxxxxxxx; bfowler@xxxxxxxxxx; cferree@xxxxxxxxxx;
agleue@xxxxxxxxxx; jcfox20@xxxxxxxxx; jodydrakeopks@xxxxxxxxx;
kpbhaas@xxxxxxxxx; Watson_253@xxxxxxxxx; wetch20@xxxxxxxxx;
wjimhaas@xxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* A fantastic one day conference

Dear Fellow KEEN Member,

As part of the National State Teachers of the Year Conference, we are
offering a unique and engaging one day conference at Mid America Nazarene
University in Olathe, KS on June 22 from 8:30 to 3:00.  The Opening speaker
is Andrea Peterson, the new 2007 National Teacher of the Year.  Our keynote
speaker is Sandra Roberts, a Tennessee teacher and organizer of the famous
"Paperclip Project" (now an HBO show and a movie).  We are also excited
about the breakout sessions which will be conducted by Teachers of the Year
from across the nation.  The charge for this conference is just $15 which
covers the cost of breakfast and lunch as well as a notebook of presenter
materials.  Don't miss this great event!  I have attached a flyer which
gives further information as well as registration information.  Please note
the registration deadline of June 8.  Hope to see you there!

Sue Rippe
Aerospace and Engineering Chemistry Instructor
2000 Kansas Teacher of the Year
Olathe Northwest High School
21300 College Blvd.
Olathe, KS  66061
913-780-7150 Ext. 2125
fax 913-780-7159

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Olathe District Schools.
The message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are
intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the
addressee. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy or
distribute this message or any attachments. We ask that you please delete
this message and any attachments and notify the sender by return email or by
phone (913) 780-7000.
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use
of the addressee named above and may contain information that
is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by replying to this message by
email.