[KACT] Conference Registration

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:32:56 -0800 (PST)

I heard that there was some confusion about
registering the conference...some thought
pre-registration wasn't necessary.  There are three

Fill out and mail in the printable registration form
and check.
Fill out the online registration form and pay online.
Fill out the online registration form and bring a
check to the conference.

But, please do register BEFORE FEB 1st so that we have
a correct head-count for that delicious lunch that's
being prepared for us!

Thanks, Kelly

Do You Yahoo!?