[KACT] Re: Come one, come all!

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:48:57 -0500

Thank you, Donna for your offer.  You'd be a wonderful president with your
vast experience!  Angie Stockam has offered.  If you'd like, we can
vote...but since you indicated that you would consider it only because no
one else has offered, I figured you might let her do it.  Let me know.  Thanks,
Kelly

On 4/13/07, Donna Bogner <dojbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kelly, I truly think that one of the younger, active chemistry teachers
ought to be willing to step up and take over this organization.  However,
having said that, I am also concerned that KACT might not continue without
leadership.  So, before that happens, I would consider taking the
president's job so long as you continue to do the website and membership
records.

Donna Bogner