[KACT] Re: Come one, come all!

  • From: Donna Bogner <dojbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:57:35 -0400 (EDT)

Kelly, I truly think that one of the younger, active chemistry teachers ought
to be willing to step up and take over this organization.  However, having said
that, I am also concerned that KACT might not continue without leadership.  So,
before that happens, I would consider taking the president's job so long as you
continue to do the website and membership records.

Donna Bogner