[KACT] Re: Chemistry Textbook in Spanish?

  • From: "David R. Stinemetze" <dstine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:42:13 -0500

Steve Landry wrote:

No, it is their other text, it is titled Holt: Chemistry. It replaced their Visualizing Matter text.

On 9/22/06 10:24 AM, "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Is that "Modern Chemistry" by Holt?

    On 9/22/06, Steve Landry <steve.landry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Kelly,

        Don't know of a Chem. Textbook in Spanish. However, Holt
        Chemistry has Study Guides that contain Concept Review
        worksheets that reinforce skills and concepts presented in
        their textbook that is written in Spanish. They also provide
        Quizzes and Chapter Tests in Spanish. Don't know if this will
        help or not.

        Steve

On 9/22/06 9:22 AM, "Kelly Deters" < kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

One of my colleagues is looking for a chemistry textbook
in Spanish. The book we use doesn't come in Spanish, but
at this point any HS chemistry book would be good! Any
ideas?
Kelly Deters

Most publishing companies produce Spanish language editions of their science and mathematics textbooks for sale in Mexico and Central and South America. If you contact the publisher's representative for the textbook you use, he/she might be able to help you get some copies.