[KACT] Re: Chemistry Textbook in Spanish?

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:24:43 -0500

Is that "Modern Chemistry" by Holt?

On 9/22/06, Steve Landry <steve.landry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kelly,

Don't know of a Chem. Textbook in Spanish. However, Holt Chemistry has
Study Guides that contain Concept Review worksheets that reinforce skills
and concepts presented in their textbook that is written in Spanish. They
also provide Quizzes and Chapter Tests in Spanish. Don't know if this will
help or not.

Steve

On 9/22/06 9:22 AM, "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of my colleagues is looking for a chemistry textbook in Spanish.  The
book we use doesn't come in Spanish, but at this point any HS chemistry book
would be good!  Any ideas?

Kelly Deters