[KACT] Re: Chemistry Textbook in Spanish?

  • From: Steve Landry <steve.landry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:00:43 -0500

Kelly,

Don¹t know of a Chem. Textbook in Spanish. However, Holt Chemistry has Study
Guides that contain Concept Review worksheets that reinforce skills and
concepts presented in their textbook that is written in Spanish. They also
provide Quizzes and Chapter Tests in Spanish. Don¹t know if this will help
or not.

Steve