[KACT] Biology teacher needed!

  • From: Mike Spade <mspade@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 03 Aug 2006 15:20:02 -0500

Please forgive me for using this listserve for advertising, but we are
desperate.  If anyone knows of an unemployed biology teacher interested in
teaching at Holton High School (USD 336), our district is looking for a
replacement!  The current teacher moved on to an administrative position.

Contact:

Alan Beam
Principal
Holton High School