[KACT] Re: Animation Software

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bruce Wellman" <bwellmanos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "KACT (E-mail)" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:08:08 -0500

Good idea--on both accounts.  I still want to tweak that one a little bit and
that's something I want to do--add  more waters.  I'll start a compilation of
them in the "filing cabinet" on the KACT teacher resource section...I'll start
a new page for "animations"...if anybody makes any, send them on!