[KACT Officers] Re: meeting location

  • From: "Melissa Nielsen" <mnielsenoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:35:21 -0500

Sounds good to me.

Melissa N

>>> DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/28/05 7:55 AM >>>
I looked more closely at the locations this morning.

There's actually 6 people that are closer to Topeka and 4 people that are
closer to Wichita.  Of those 4 people in that are closer to Wichita, 3 of them
are very near each other (Pomona, Goddard and Wichita) and could car-pool.  So
I think, with the exception of Melisa W (in Liberal), Topeka is a better
choice.  And Melisa would have to drive 5 hours to even get to Wichita (7 to
Topeka)--which if it was me, even 5 hours one-way wouldn't be worth it just for
a meeting and lunch.

So I think it makes the most sense, gas-wise and time-wise, to have it in
Topeka (which is closer to more people) and perhaps the 3 people from the
Wichita area (Brad, Angela and Nancy) could ride together (save on gas and have
some company!)

How does that sound?

Kelly

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Olathe District Schools. The
message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended
only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee.  If you
are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error,
you are not authorized to read, copy or distribute this message or any
attachments. We ask that you please delete this message and any attachments and
notify the sender by return email or by phone (913) 780-7000.