[KACT Officers] meeting location

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT Officers (E-mail)" <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:55:22 -0500

I looked more closely at the locations this morning.

There's actually 6 people that are closer to Topeka and 4 people that are
closer to Wichita.  Of those 4 people in that are closer to Wichita, 3 of them
are very near each other (Pomona, Goddard and Wichita) and could car-pool.  So
I think, with the exception of Melisa W (in Liberal), Topeka is a better
choice.  And Melisa would have to drive 5 hours to even get to Wichita (7 to
Topeka)--which if it was me, even 5 hours one-way wouldn't be worth it just for
a meeting and lunch.

So I think it makes the most sense, gas-wise and time-wise, to have it in
Topeka (which is closer to more people) and perhaps the 3 people from the
Wichita area (Brad, Angela and Nancy) could ride together (save on gas and have
some company!)

How does that sound?

Kelly