[KACT Officers] Re: Officer Meeting

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:59:53 -0500

No problem...There are so many chem teachers in Johnson County (compared to
other areas--for example, in all of Topeka I think there's only about 10 chem
teachers--most buildings only have 1).  I think there's more chem teachers in
Olathe than in all of the districts in our area combined...so I don't see any
problem with two people from there...especially two teachers as good as you two!