[KACT Officers] Officer Meeting

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT Officers (E-mail)" <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:51:30 -0500

Most of what we will do can be done by email, but we should probably have a
meeting in the beginning to get organized and meet each other.  If we can have
it in the next month or so then I'll put off getting things really started
until then.  If it can't happen until after the first of the year (I know
Nov-Dec holidays and the end of the semester is always a zoo!) then we can get
things started by email and meet after the first of the year.

I'm assuming Sat's are best so that we don't have to have subs.  I know that it
is next to impossible to find a time, date and place where everyone can be
there--but we'll do the best we can!  So let me know some dates of Sat's and
times (morning or afternoon) when you would be available.  And also, let me
know where you think the best place would be.  Here's the group so far (so you
can see where everyone is).

Topeka: Kelly Deters, Stephanie Stratton
Olathe: Melissa Nielsen, Sue Rippe
Wichita: Nancy Bohler,
Pomona: Terry Tinich
Liberal: Melisa Westerman